Investors Residency for Spain
- A purchase of real estate worth 500,000€ or more. It can be either residential, commercial, vacant land & parking spaces. Investments also may be spread over several properties.
MAIN DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED:
- Title Deeds of the properties bought
- Health Insurance of a company operating in Spain (We provide this)
- Proof of no criminal record in the home country
- Proof of legitimate source of the funds to be invested (These documents will be needed to open a bank account in Spain)
- With the residence permit you may live, work, study & retire in Spain.
- Fast track - this is the fastest way to acquire residency in Spain.
- There is no requirement to live in Spain to maintain residency.
- Streamlined processing - Residence permit decisions are made within 20 working days & Visa decisions are made & notified within 10 working days.
- Allows to circulate freely & without restrictions in the Schengen Area.
- The right to live in Spain for an unlimited period of time.
- Convenient path to become a Spanish national. (Philippine citizens need only 2 years of residency to apply for Spanish nationality while other countries need 10 years).
- Family members may apply jointly for their residence permit, including minors (below 18) & the spouse. Children 18 and above and parents of the principal investor can also apply provided there is proof that they are economically dependent on the principal investor.